Given that the Redmorph Browser Controller is a browser extension / add-on, you can simply follow the the removal steps for your browser(s) on both Windows / Mac:
To the right of your address bar, look for the Redmorph icon. Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome.
If you don't see the Redmorph icon:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More [Icon: 3 vertical dots] and then More tools and then Extensions.
- You will see the list of extensions installed. Against the one named Redmorph, click Remove [Icon: Thrash Can].
- Confirm by clicking Remove.
- Click the Menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- Select the Redmorph add-on and click the Remove button.
- Choose Preferences from the Safari menu, then click Extensions.
- Select the Redmorph extension from the list.
- Remove it by clicking the Uninstall button.