Yes. A bypassed website will ignore the location set by the proxy, using your actual location instead. You can add a website to the Proxy Bypass list. For example, “Netflix”. It makes no sense to prevent Netflix from identifying you by using the Proxy as you need to login into your account to view a movie. So we recommend you add sites like these to your ByPass list and also conserve your Redmorph data usage.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the Redmorph Browser Controller?
- How do I update the Browser Controller?
- How are the Browser Controller's Basic / Standard / Advanced protection levels different?
- How can I define trusted sites?
- Can I block entire websites from being loaded?
- What is Smart-Fix?
- What is lean mode?
- Does the SpyderWeb refresh automatically?
- Does the SpyderWeb graph information load automatically or do I need to do something to make it work?
- Why would I want to designate websites as trusted?