Yes. Use the SETTINGS LOCK. Once activated the Browser controller will be locked. To unlock, all you need is your Redmorph password.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the Redmorph Browser Controller?
- How do I update the Browser Controller?
- How are the Browser Controller's Basic / Standard / Advanced protection levels different?
- How can I define trusted sites?
- Can I block entire websites from being loaded?
- What is Smart-Fix?
- What is lean mode?
- Does the SpyderWeb refresh automatically?
- Does the SpyderWeb graph information load automatically or do I need to do something to make it work?
- Why would I want to designate websites as trusted?