Yes. Expand the “website & word filter” and select the “blocked sites” list by clicking it. Find the website you want to unblock and remove it from the list by clicking on the “x” on the right.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the Redmorph Browser Controller?
- How do I update the Browser Controller?
- How are the Browser Controller's Basic / Standard / Advanced protection levels different?
- How can I define trusted sites?
- Can I block entire websites from being loaded?
- What is Smart-Fix?
- What is lean mode?
- Does the SpyderWeb refresh automatically?
- Does the SpyderWeb graph information load automatically or do I need to do something to make it work?
- Why would I want to designate websites as trusted?