Instead of blocking inappropriate content and allowing everything else, you may want your child to access only a fixed list of websites you've defined in advance. You can do this by designating sites to trust and checking Website & Word Filters > ALLOW TRUSTED SITES ONLY.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the Redmorph Browser Controller?
- How do I update the Browser Controller?
- How are the Browser Controller's Basic / Standard / Advanced protection levels different?
- How can I define trusted sites?
- Can I block entire websites from being loaded?
- What is Smart-Fix?
- What is lean mode?
- Does the SpyderWeb refresh automatically?
- Does the SpyderWeb graph information load automatically or do I need to do something to make it work?
- Why would I want to designate websites as trusted?