Sadly no. The 'Redmorph default blocked word list' has been created in association with local teachers and parents which contain explicit words inappropriate for children.
Articles in this section
- What is a Browser Controller?
- What is a browser extension?
- What is the SpyderWeb Graph?
- Why would I want to block a website?
- Will I lose my settings if I uninstall the Browser Controller?
- Can I see and delete words from the Redmorph default blocked word list?
- What am I looking at when the SpyderWeb Graph is open?
- What is a blocked site?
- Why should I allow required 3rd Party content on my computer?
- Can I recommend a new feature for the Browser Controller or SpyderWeb?