Redmorph’s aggressive protection algorithm verifies each transmission (packet) for trackers, beacons, and web bugs. This requires some power and sometimes needs to draw extra juice from the phone.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the FAQs and Help?
- Why does my phone show this app using most of the battery?
- I can’t download the app from Google PlayStore, what should I do?
- My phone had to be replaced due to hardware issues. I have paid for the app but, how do I get it back on my phone?
- Why am I getting notifications?
- Why are some videos not working since I installed Redmorph?
- Why are some pages not loading since I downloaded the app?
- Anti-Malware keeps losing Accessibility service to the phone
- Redmorph won't start on my phone's reboot
- Could the Redmorph app conflict with my existing VPN?