The Redmorph app is not using any data, however, your phone’s data traffic goes through redmorph’s protection tunnel which may show that Redmorph is using data.
Articles in this section
- Free vs Pro version (features)
- What does the mobile app do?
- What does the ‘Summary’ screen show me?
- What is the ‘Anti-Malware’ feature?
- What is GeoIP?
- What is meant by 'Attackers Blocked'?
- What is meant by 'Trackers Blocked'?
- Can I rest assured that my data and privacy is protected from apps such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc.?
- How do I scan or re-scan my apps?
- How do I view GeoIP details?