You need an Android phone with an OS greater than 4.4.4 and access to the internet. If you are still having issues, please contact our support center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the FAQs and Help?
- Why does my phone show this app using most of the battery?
- I can’t download the app from Google PlayStore, what should I do?
- My phone had to be replaced due to hardware issues. I have paid for the app but, how do I get it back on my phone?
- Why am I getting notifications?
- Why are some videos not working since I installed Redmorph?
- Why are some pages not loading since I downloaded the app?
- Anti-Malware keeps losing Accessibility service to the phone
- Redmorph won't start on my phone's reboot
- Could the Redmorph app conflict with my existing VPN?